Tenganan Village is one of the Oldest Balinese Traditional Village located in east part of Bali, Karangasem Regency. This vilage is much referredby cultural literature science of Tenganan Pegringsingan, which is very famous in the island of Bali. It own bery unique local community life pattern which is one example of Bali Aga Village Culture (Hindu Prehistoric) and different with other countryside in island of Bali. And now this village has been appointed as a place for tourist destination which can be present the attractive and unique matters which is able to add the variation of object and fascination for tourist to come.
Tenganan village presenting the unique tradtional culture :
The specification of tourist object in Tenganan Village is consisted of :
- Countryfied patern of rural having the character of linear.
- The structure of bilateral society orientation at seniority collective
- Special ritual system in high frequency by serving the religion solidarity, artistically, and social mechanical solidarity.
- The tradition of Mekare - Kare on every june is a fight tradition as the screw pine in ritual context, religion value, spirit of struggle and test of physical delaying accompanied by traditional gamelan of Selonding.
- The Art Crafting weave of cloth fastens which is famous called by Ikat Pagringsingan that is designed and arranged by the typical color.
Contact us for more
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +6282236624029 (Whatsaap)